BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

lexi w.
Auburn, CA
I love Nike. The shoes are breathable and comfortable. The closing is perfect for any condition of weather. I wear the shoes everywhere. Nike is my favorite running shoe brand.
Vera E.
I only ever buy Nike soccer cleats. Their Kangaroo leather cleats last forever and allow for amazing speed. Now that I don't play as often, Nike Air running shoes are amazing.
Sarah G.
Bensalem, PA
Nike is great for those who are active and those who are not. Many choices and many colors! The shoes last much longer than many others I have tried and this is very important!
Mary-Katherine S.
Greensboro, NC
I always buy Nike! Whether it be cleats, tennis shoes, sports bras, or shorts, Nike is always the best option. The prices are not outrageous and their products are good quality!
Mary L.
Colorado Springs, CO
These shoes are really comfortable. Your legs don't hurt from these shoes after you have went running in them or even workout in them. I would recommend these shoes to women.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
For running I only wear Nike Free Runs. They are really light weight, helping to keep you more comfortable when running. They also help with my Achilles tendinitis and runners knee.
Teresa K.
One of the best shoe brands out there? You get what you pay for and they will last for quite a long time. With their wide selection, you will surely find something for yourself.
Emily A.
The Nike free run sneakers are the absolute best. I have two pair and they work for me because I usually run on a trail by my house. Most of my workouts consist of just running.
Laura D.
I have to admit that some of their items are on the expensive side but it is well worth the quality of the items. I particularly enjoy their running sneakers and their sweaters.
Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME
I love Nike clothing, I feel very athletic when wearing it. I feel like the clothing last a lot longer than other brands.. and the major plus is the clothing is hip and trendy
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?