BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sara H.
I have two pairs of these in different colors. They're very supportive of my high arches and super comfortable. Lightweight shoes that I'd recommend to anyone!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is my go to sneaker brand for my children and myself. They are very good quality and they very in price range but they will out last a lot of other brands
Laura D.
Great show, great price. I don't run in them but I wear them whenever I do weights or body weight exercises at the gym. They last a while and also look fly. :)
🦇🕸🎃 P.
Winder, GA
I love Nike for my workout clothes. They’re leggings and shirt are the cutest and are always the best quality. I just wish everything wasn’t basically over $40
Monet H.
Absolutely love all Nike products. They are such good quality. I love the dri-fit activewear, it really keeps me cool. Their sneakers are very comfortable too.
Marvelis T.
Nike has the most comfortable sneakers and athletic clothing. They have a great reputation. They have many outlets which have great deals on shoes and apparel.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Nike shoes are always "in." They are just fashionable AND comfortable. Which is difficult to find these days. I have never owned a pair of Nikes I didn't LOVE!
Ashley G.
Louisa, KY
The golf clothes are very comfortable and cool. I really like all the dry fit stuff they have. I would have to say some of there shoes do not fit my arch well.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Nike is one of the only brands of shoes I'll buy for myself or my son. The quality is excellent and they last forever. They are super comfortable and fit well.
Anahi C.
Nike shoes are the absolute best!! They're so comfortable and yet so fashionable. I love the variety of colors they have, and as well as their unique designs.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?