BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Christine R.
Arabi, La
Love the Nike brand. Shoes are cute and very comfortable for all sports activities. I like the athletic wear. Always can find what I am looking for in this brand.
Katie M.
Escalon, CA
Comfortable and affordable shoes. Love the color selection and array of styles. Shoes run true to size and offer half sizes which is great. I normally pick up a new pair of nikes each time I go to the Nike store.
Laura S.
Portland, OR
Cómodas, bonitas y fácilmente combinables. Son perfectas. Es el segundo par de Nike Air Force que he comprado y los volvería a comprar si se estropeasen. Además se me suelen romper los zapatos con facilidad pero estes duran.
Ana A.
I love their shoes, whenever I need shoes for running I always know to get nike's shoes because first of all they are so comfortable, secondly they are stylish too.
Naomi K.
I really enjoy Nike products because they have such great quality. I love their sports bras and spandex shorts for working out! Not to mention their shoes are great for running or walking around. I love them!!!
Vanessa P.
San Antonio, TX
We love this brand. My whole family has a pair of Nike. Our daughter probably has the most out of this family. Walking/ running and basketball shoes are what we aim for. They are comfortable but can be pricey.
cindy f.
Alsip, IL
Best brand. Comfy
. Its awesome and great. Try Nike free runs. The best to work out in! Just Nike pros to work out in too. You'll enjoy it. If not the sweats (-:
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
Nike is awesome, I've always had nothing but a positive experience with this company. I wear my free runs for my 12 hour work shifts and they are so comfortable!
Sam L.
DuBois, PA
I am so loyal to Nike. I have only ever worn Nikes. They are great motivators, they do great with helping with your knees or shin splints and have amazing colors.
Odessa A.
I love Nike products! Most of my running shoes and athletic gear is Nike. Their designs for women are cute and I for sure will continue to buy their merchandise.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back