4.79 / 5 based on 50,502 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
We by nothing but Nike socks for the family as well as the active wear for the kids because we have kids in sports. We all also must have our Nike sandals at all times!
I love nike so much. in the summer, when your at practices, norts are the only solution. and my free runs give me a LOT of flexibility which everyone should have
I love theses shoes. I wear them everyday for training and chores. Super comfortable. I've had these for almost six months now and they are still in great shape.
Almost every pair of running shoes I own are nike. I just got a new pair of shox and absolutely in love. I have a high arch and nike shoes are shaped perfectly.
Nike is a great brand!! their shoes are super comfortable and last very long!! I have never gotten a pair of Nike's that i didn't like! they also have a good selection of sporting gear that is very comfortable
I have the Lunar+ and love them. These are the first running shoes that I've owned that I don't hurt after I run. I have bad knees and my knees feel totally fine after running with these shoes. Love them!
I love nike everything, but my favorite are the nike free 4.0. I know they are for running, but I buy them to work in. They are the most comfortable shoes I own.
Love Nike Free shoes! So comfortable & they last for a good amount of time. The only complaint I would have is rocks get stuck in the bottom of the sole design.
Nike shoes are more for looks. They are extremely popular. I bought a pair of running shoes and they leave my feet feeling very achy and don't give much support.
I love my Nike Free runs but they could be better. :( I wish they weren't so flat on my foot! When I run in them, I feel like I'm running barefoot.... Not enough support! But if I was to wear them for style, its a definite yes!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos