BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Roxanna R.
Corning, CA
Love NIKE!!! Cant complain so many different styles for everyone!!! From casual to running it all works!!! Different colors & you can always customize which is awesome!!!
Breanne J.
Erie, PA
Nike is my go to staple for working out. Head to toe I am a Nike girl! The quality of the products are outstanding. It's not always easy on the wallet but well worth it!
Mariana F.
Oakland, CA
I really like Nike tennis shoes. They last for years !!! Perfect stylish and comfortable the only thing that would be a B it is that sometimes the price get expensive .
Sarah N.
My all time favorite sport bras are from here. I get them ranging $20 - $35 . Lots of colors, styles and cuts. Good for compact for running or basic for errands or walks!
Tia J.
atlanta
Nike is the best brand with a variety of clothes for different lifestyles different event I absolutely love it especially their casual shoes it's so much to choose from
Angela S.
These are great. Doesn't weigh hardly anything and feels like my feet can breathe with these on. Feels great when you do walking exercise everyday. Plus they are pretty.
India D.
Waukesha, WI
Great athletic brand overall. They have quality products that come in a variety of colors and even give you the opportunity to custom selective products to your liking.
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
Really expensive for cheap sneakers. The sneakers are okay there just over priced. Wearing socks with them can be hard if you don't Have matching socks because everyone can tell. And sometime the style just isn't good looking.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
All time great brand. I really haven't ever seen a pair of Nikes that I don't like. They last forever also. You defiantly ger more bang out of your buck with this brand.
katelynn p.
I absolutely love Nike shoes! I have 2 pair right now and they are both fantastic to run in. one is light weigh and airy and the other is lightweight and has memory foam!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?