BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie D.
Carlsbad, CA
I love Nike. Love the branding, love the design, love the quality....but lately they've been getting too pricey for me. I used to be able to find good clearance items in my budget but now those are so hard to find!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Nike has always been my go-to for shoes, at least until recent years. Recently, I just haven't been able to justify the expense, despite the need for a decent quality shoe. However, I will absolutely continue to go back.
Kayla A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
When I'm shopping for new athletic shoes, Nike tends to be my first choice. Their clothing is also really comfortable and stylish and of course good for a workout.
Kaitlyn R.
Hilliard, OH
I really enjoy all the clothes- usually a bit pricey but definitely good quality. The shoes are also very high quality. I personally own nike free 5.0 shoes and they are really nice for my usual workout routine.
Katie M.
Escalon, CA
Comfortable and affordable shoes. Love the color selection and array of styles. Shoes run true to size and offer half sizes which is great. I normally pick up a new pair of nikes each time I go to the Nike store.
Kelsey O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love their running clothes! I have recently taken up running and found that Nike has an amazing variety of cute but practical athletic clothes! I find that their shoes run a little small so try them on first!
Megan  P.
I love Nike apparel, whether it be leggings, tanks, long sleeves, shoes, or socks. Majority of my clothing is from Nike. I love their sports bras especially and that's all I will wear, especially when working out.
morgan l.
Milford, OH
Nike is the best brand for any working out whether you are a avid runner or just like to walk a lot. I have many pairs of nike shoes and so do my family. I have never heard one bad thing about a nike purchase.
Aracely  B.
I absolutely love the NIKE brand! The brand is very affordable and has great quality clothing and shoes! My favorite item from NIKE is definitely the sport bras!
nathan R.
Lusby, MD
Nike offers great support of runners and active people like! A great way to get involved with fitness! I am just starting out and I love seeing my training being tracked. My results are shown on a daily aspect.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back