BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Patty B.
Rochelle Park, NJ
The shoes are not only super comfortable for people who work out/run often, but they are durable. I've had the same pair for years and they are still holding up great, even through hiking
Nikki S.
I love everything about nike! Great quality shoes and clothing that are very cute. Nike can be expensive but it is definitely worth it since the shoes and clothing last for a long time.
Katherine D.
Lincoln park, mi
I have boughten nike shoes that are incredible! They're comfy while using them for walking, working out, standing on your feet working, and to just match with your attire. Perfect shoes!
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I love wearing Nike Shoes for all my exercise. They give a ton of support and comfort. They're perfect for all different types of exercise and they come in a ton of super awesome colors.
Kelsey S.
Quantico, VA
The go-to gear for any level of athlete. This gear can be seen everywhere from the NFL to little newborn shoes. From the most elite to the most delicate, this is the gear for anybody.
Brianna H.
Durham, NC
I have owned plenty pairs of Nike Free Runs over the past 6 years and I have never been unsatisfied. They're light, comfortable, and good for wearing for a quick workout or a casual day.
Dylan G.
Ladoga, IN
I love my Nike shoes so much and shirts that I own from them! The quality is always nice! If you don't shop anywhere that sells Nike, I would think about it B because honestly their sweatpants as well are so comfortable!
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
I have these in the exact color, poor things. I wore them out, and sometimes still wear them to work. Overall great shoe, unfortunately mine are on it's last legs. Would highly recommend.
Joy O.
Be mindful when buying Nike Shoes that they all run small and narrow. So if you have a wide toe box, you're going to want to order either a Wide Shoe size or the next size to .5 size up.
eden l.
Woodstock, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE NIKE I think they're a great brand and all their clothes and shoes are of such great quality totally recommend them even though they can be kinda pricey but it's worth it!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?