BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Barrett S.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
They have a vast selection and use unique colors that appeal to different types of people. They are expensive, but if you are looking for expressive clothing and shoes then Nike is for you.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love all Nike shoes! I think they are always very comfortable and supportive for running, walking, or just everyday wear. These shoes are no different. They are basic black color to match everything. They are a cute style.
Aeriell B.
Madison, AL
I will buy just about anything Nike!! All of their clothes and shoes are super comfortable and amazingly cute. I only ever by Nike tennis shoes. I don't know what I would do without them!!
Beth Anne C.
Very stylish shoes and apparel. Performance is my main concern though, and their running shoes are amazing. The maximum performance sports bras are also great when you get super super hot.
James R.
Estell Manor, NJ
Most of their stuff is pretty nice, but I think most of it is overrated. I used their shoes for Cross Country practice twice and my big toe nail turned black and I got at least 6 blisters.
patricia m.
These are the best shoes ever, I own 3 pairs. They are comfortable and and lightweight. These shoes are very durable, I have dragged mine in mud, hikes, runs and they are still in great shape.
Alyviah M.
Allendale , MI
These shoes are amazing for exercising and for daily activities. I have never bought a pair that weren't comfortable to wear for hours at a time! I would highly suggest in buying these kind of sneakers!
Crystal C.
Great quility in shoes they have all different kinds even collaborate with jordans and it is great but what i mostly like to use nikes for is to excersize great and compfy and also stylish
Melinda n.
Mocksville, NC
Nike is my favorite brand of running shoes. They feel great from the minute I put them on until I take them off. Nike is always a great value. I also enjoy their brand of workout outfits.
I absolutely love Nike! The only shoes I wear for going to the gym, lifting weights, and doing cardio. The clothes are also so comfortable and flexible to move in. Nike all day, every day!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?