4.79 / 5 based on 49,079 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I always buy my gym and tennis shoes from Nike and they never disappoint. They last a long time, have good support, are comfy, and are cute!! I also love their tennis shirts and tank tops!!
I love all Nike shoes! I think they are always very comfortable and supportive for running, walking, or just everyday wear. These shoes are no different. They are basic black color to match everything. They are a cute style.
Nike has always been a shoe that was uncomfortable to me because I have wider feet, but the Nike Free shoes are AMAZING! They are some of t most comfortable tennis shoes I have ever owned.
So comfortable and lightweight, I have arthritis in both knees and walking is difficult sometimes, so I need a really comfortable shoe and this one is extremely comfortable. Good price also
Most of their stuff is pretty nice, but I think most of it is overrated. I used their shoes for Cross Country practice twice and my big toe nail turned black and I got at least 6 blisters.
I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE these Nike Flex Trainer shoes.There extremely comfortable and have awesome colors. If i could buy these shoes every time i need shoes I would. Absolutely Love these shoes.
Nike is the best brand of shoes, including sporting shoes and cassualy shoes. All of them lasts for years and never get old, it is something amazing but a nike shoe is never going to out of the top list of the best shoes
These are the best shoes ever, I own 3 pairs. They are comfortable and and lightweight. These shoes are very durable, I have dragged mine in mud, hikes, runs and they are still in great shape.
Nike free run sneakers are great for working out and extremely comfortable. Once you get one pair you would want to get even more. Great quality, great colors, and never get tried of them
Breaking in a pair of nikes can be kind of painful but once you do they are so comfy. My only con is the price. It's definitely worth it but I just can't afford it with a 2 month old baby.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos