BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Kristin M.
Marietta, GA
I bought a pair of Nike Frees 4.0 and they are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever bought. I don't like sneakers all that much, but these are the best for the gym!!!
Jessica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Nike has the best shoes ever. I wear the Nike flex to work everyday, my feet never hurt. Ohh and the leggings the have are not see through like many other ones. Material is really soft and durable especially before curvy ladies
I bought this Nike sweatshirt and it's very comfortable.It has cotton on the inside that adds a nice warming effect.The sweatshirt helps me be warm while being stylish.
Breanne J.
Erie, PA
Nike is my go to staple for working out. Head to toe I am a Nike girl! The quality of the products are outstanding. It's not always easy on the wallet but well worth it!
Danielle D.
Whitwell, TN
I love the Nike style but when I buy shoes for my kids they NEVER hold up for long. I have the biggest issue with the seam above the top of the foot always comes undone!
Lunia M.
Nike is my favorite brand to buy shoes from and I'm not a big shoes person. I bought both of my running shoes from them and they are very comfortable to run and walk in.
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love Nike it's a great brand and their clothing and shoes especially are very high quality i've have running shoes from Nike from 5 years ago and they're still perfect!
Sarah N.
My all time favorite sport bras are from here. I get them ranging $20 - $35 . Lots of colors, styles and cuts. Good for compact for running or basic for errands or walks!
Melissa M.
I just got these bad boys for work and I love them! I'm on my feet all day and they are so comfortable! the price is definitely worth it! and the color selection is great!!
katelynn p.
I absolutely love Nike shoes! I have 2 pair right now and they are both fantastic to run in. one is light weigh and airy and the other is lightweight and has memory foam!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?