4.79 / 5 based on 50,488 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Very good athletic products that are very durable and great for athletes! The only downfall is that some of their better things are way expensive and make me not want to spend the money sometimes.
Nike is my favorite sports gear. You can choose from shoes to entire outfits. Great slogans on tee shirts. Nike is available online, athletic stores, outlets, etc
Basically the only shoes I wear and I pretty much wear them everyday between work and the gym. They last about a year that way. Love my freeruns for being so light.
I love love love Nike from there shoes to their clothes, their different color shoe make it easy to match my scrubs and the clothes are so comfortable to workout in
I really like this brand. They have something for every type of athlete at every level. Their new nike ad campaign is awesome, "better for it". It's very relatable.
Nike is and always will be my favorite athletic brand. Shoes, clothes, hats, and athletic gear have been perfected by this brand, so it's always my go-to. Everything I buy is comfortable, and always fits the occasion.
Nike fly knit free runs are amazing. I have sensitive feet due to surgery and these are the only sneakers that do not hurt my foot while I work out. Definitely worth the price. And I forgot to mention GREAT QUALITY!
Only shoe brand I will purchase. Super comfortable and doesn't make your feet sweaty either! Not to mention they don't tear, wear or rip as easy as some sneakers do
I absolutely love Nike! Their clothing and shoes are both of really great quality. I haven't purchased any other sneakers for running from other companies in years!
I love NIKE products, and use just about everything nike for when I go to the gym. I have used their shoes, and athletic clothing for years and will continue to do so. It can be very pricey but its worth the quality.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos