BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Kristen T.
I am a marathon runner and I could not do what I do daily with my Nike products. The free runs I swear by them and any item that is Nike drifit I definitely own it
Summer L.
Berea, KY
I absolutely love Nike! They have very comfortable sports bras and Nike Pros for when I have cheerleading. They're a bit pricey but they've lasted me for like 3 years.
Keila S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
To begin, Nike is a bran that's been known to be great. Their style and comfort it's a must. I love the Nike free runs I have them in different colors and versions.
Jean
I absolutely love Nike, I started with prestos and now I just brought a pair of sock darts. My feet feel like they're in absolute heaven when I go for my daily runs.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
We have been using Nike brand tennis shoes for years. They are very comfortable and give great foot support. We also like the Nike socks & other Nike clothing items.
Katelyn B.
Love my Nike sneakers. Wouldn't pay full price but at the outlet you can find some great deals. Super light weight and comfortable and really cute styles and colors.
Shawna S.
I love Nike all of their clothing and shoes I recommend to everyone and everybody. I still have a pair of air maxes and they are quite old but are still comfortable.
April A.
Loganville, GA
I just had to buy a new pair of Nike's, only because, after 10 years my shox finally wore out. They cost more, but definitely last longer. So, you get what you pay for :)
brittany e.
Jacksonville , NC
I really love nike.. I think they have a great brand and are always coming up with new looks and styles.. they are classic and never seem to go out of style.. Love=)
Summaiyah J.
Skokie, IL
Nike shoes are super nice, they look and feel great! The quality of their shoes is amazing. I recommend going to the Nike Outlet stores for more affordable prices :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?