BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sierra P.
I love Nike. I have Nike shoes, shirts, shorts, leggings, almost everything. It can be an expensive brand. It may be expensive, but the product is not cheap made. Yes I would recommend shopping there.
Alitzel T.
I love Nike tennis shoes they're amazing, I wear them every single day. It's worth the money paying for Nike shoes. Mainly if you play sports like me, I really enjoy them and there super comfortable.
jessica s.
We are a nike family! a great new pair of nikes is a must when doing our back to school shopping for our kids. they look and feel great and have so many cute color schemes and sytles to choose from.
Nia M.
Bronx, NY
Nike products are long lasting and durable. Running, and poncho are what I use the most. I have about 5 pairs of sneakers, tow used for working out in and 3 for style they are comfy and convenient.
Natalie P.
San Gabriel , CA
Nike is my active shoe. I had them in high school for track and field, I even had a Nike swimsuit for water polo. Right now I am using them going to the gym and they have great comfort and support.
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
Nike clothes are pretty nice. I gave bought a few workout clothes an been overall happy. Never tried the shoes.. My husband loves them though, he just got the new metcons an said they are worth every penny!
kristin c.
I LOVE my Nike Romaleo II weightlifting shoes!! They make a world of difference. I previously used the Reebok lifters and have noticed a huge shift in stability and comfort once switching to Nike.
Alice N.
Livingston, NJ
These are the only socks I wear for volleyball because they are extra soft and are really comfortable. Also they are perfect for active ankles, as they prevent the braces from scraping against skin.
Britney F.
Apple Valley, CA
Nike is the only running show I will use I love them there so comftable an light weight an make so easy and simple to run!!
They make working out fun and efficient and are oh so amazing
LOVE NIKES!!
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Nike! Nike running shoes are the only kind I buy. They have great support and last a long time! They are reasonably priced too. I also love their workout clothes. So comfy and good quality!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?