4.79 / 5 based on 51,482 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is a great all around brand. From shoes to apparel it has great quality products. I love the brand all together, never had any issues. Will still continue to purchase.
I recently bought a pair of Nike shoes on clearance and love them. They fit nice and don't make my feet look like boats! The colors are great and they are holding up well.
Hands down the best company for athletic apparel. The clothing is highly expensive but it is a good investment as it will last you years to come (with the exception of sneakers). I work out regularly and NIKE is the best out there.
NIke is such a good brand and company. The quality is so good. Nike is sorta expensive but is defiantly with it. The work out clothes are literally so trendy and on point. Roshes are life. Their Sweats are amazing and so comfortable
Nike is my go to for everything active! I love their active wear. It is durable, long lasting and so comfy. Not to mention, very fashionable! I would recommend NIKE brand to anyone. I strictly only buy Nike shoes for working out.
Nike is really the front runner in workout gear. I have run thousands of miles in Nike free's and they are still going strong for me. Nike dri-fit bra doesn't chafe at all.
Although the clothing prices are higher than I would normally pay for clothing, I haven't been able to find other workout clothes that compare and the quality is fantastic!
I'm a loyal Nike fan. I don't think I will ever wear other sneakers- only Nikes for me! I have really narrow feet and Nike seems to fit best and are the most comfortable.
Favorite line in shoes love Nike and the only shoes that don't hurt my flat feet. I've worn nikes since middle school and now I'm 24 with two girls and they wear the same.
I love the Nike brand I have worn and bought them for years. They are my go to brand of all the sneakers depending on what I am in the market for. Although I have found that they have become more expensive even for the small sizes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos