BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
I've had these shoes for over a year. I wear them everyday jogging and they're so comfortable. They're nothing special, but they are comfortable and don't ruin easily.
Justin W.
Farmington, MN
Very comfortable fit. Colors schemes are very attractive. Expensive; as is all new Nike equipment. More heavy than previous years. It has a more cushioned softer sole.
emma k.
I have a couple pair of these shoes and I'm in love! So comfortable.I have NIKE run and I wear them everywhere not just to run. There great for walking long distances.
Marcie h.
Springfield, MO
I love this brand. We have a large family, so when i find a great deal on these we snatch them up. They are very comfortable, stylish, and most of the time affordable.
Tanya k.
Richland, WA
I love the Nike brand. I use my Nikes to exercise and jog they're very light weight and easy to get around in and they allow air to get in so that my feet don't sweat.
Desiree g.
I have these in black and white and I must say they hold up very well! I lost 80lbs in the course of 4 months and wore these he entire time, they never wore out on me!
Jillian H.
Goodyear, AZ
I'm a cheerleader and I love my Nike pros and sport bras. They work really when we'll I have to dance l, stunt, or tumbling. Also, the sport bras do give you sport too.
Alyssa G.
The best brand ever! I wear and buy nothing but Nike! It's very comfortable and last a long time. My favorite is the free run shoes. Feels like I'm walking on clouds.
Laura K.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I love my nikes!!! :) These are my favorite shoes... I can't help myself! They are the only ones that I don't end up with blisters, sore feet, or problems with! :)
Carley F.
Sturgis, KY
The Nike brand is a little expensive but the products are great! I love my running shoes. They are comfy so I doubt I will ever buy another brand of shoes besides nike
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?