BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Sydney M.
Nike is my go to for everything active! I love their active wear. It is durable, long lasting and so comfy. Not to mention, very fashionable! I would recommend NIKE brand to anyone. I strictly only buy Nike shoes for working out.
Kaliegh W.
Love the socks and shoes and shorts this brand has they are so comfortable and last a long time they socks fur perfect on your feet and shorts are comfortable to lounge in
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY
Although the clothing prices are higher than I would normally pay for clothing, I haven't been able to find other workout clothes that compare and the quality is fantastic!
Jessica F.
Reading, PA
These shoes are so lightweight and comfortable that you feel like you aren't even wearing shoes! All of these shoes come in great colors and last a decent amount of time!
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
Always have a good experience shopping at Nike, best shoes out there and you can't beat the quality! Price can be high but you get what you pay for, long lasting products!
Bethany R.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite tennis shoes. Great for every day, hiking, jogging, gym.... anything! Sizes regular and wide, but I always suggest trying on since it seems different styles fit differently.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
I only own nike shoes. They are so durable, attractive, and worth every penny. My shoes easily last for years but I buy new ones 1-2x a year because I love having a variety.
Angelica A.
Little Rock, AR
Love nike , Everything about nike . From the shoes to the clothing to even the water bottles. Just everything about this brand is wonderful and even the quality is amazing.
Karleigh C.
Nike is a great brand with a lot of quality! I have many different clothing items as well as shoes! I have always been a happy customer with all of the items I have bought!
Julie K.
Saginaw, MI
95% of my workout gear is Nike. They make the best running shoes. They come in great colors. They are so comfy I can't even describe the improvement in my muscle fatigue.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?