BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Unyque C.
I love Nike!!! Great selection of styles, and there comfortable! there athletic styles are perfect! Never will buy any other athletic shoes from any other brand.
Vanessa P.
San Antonio, TX
We love this brand. My whole family has a pair of Nike. Our daughter probably has the most out of this family. Walking/ running and basketball shoes are what we aim for. They are comfortable but can be pricey.
Gabby H.
Painesville, OH
I absolutely love this brand!! They have such good quality clothing. And they are great for working out and running around. They also really cute and very comfy.
Odessa A.
I love Nike products! Most of my running shoes and athletic gear is Nike. Their designs for women are cute and I for sure will continue to buy their merchandise.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
Nike is awesome, I've always had nothing but a positive experience with this company. I wear my free runs for my 12 hour work shifts and they are so comfortable!
Mika K.
Natchez
In love with their knot fit running shoes and ready to repurchase them. Basically the only sports bra I will wear because they have the support I need. Their spandex need some work because they tend to ride up. I'm a continuous shopper here
Mika R.
I don't really care for Nike. They are nice looking shoes but they are uncomfortable. If you actually have to work in them or work out I wouldn't recommend them.
Morgan L.
Hays, KS
Nike has gained the success they have for a reason! Quality shoes well worth the reasonable prices, not to mention being able to customize your shoes is awesome!
Samantha L.
All of my workout clothes and shoes are Nike. I love the brand and everything they make. Their clothes and shoes are always well made and hold up through the numerous workouts!
Leticia H.
Springfield, OR
Nike is the best! It's amazing quality and they always have the cutest gear! It's definitely worth the price in every way too! Basically everything I own is nike! I would definitely recommend nike to anyone!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?