BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Morgan R.
I love these kicks! They are lightweight but form fitting to offer your feet amazing support whether you're going for a run or spending the day on your feet they are perfect!
Alexandria S.
Little Rock
Nike is wonderful! If you are playing in any sports Nike is the place to go for your items! The quality is amazing and they have something for everyone, definitely recommend!
Haleigh B.
Nike is wildly popular, and rightfully so! They have everything from workout clothes, shoes and accessories. I've used many of their products and have never been disappointed!
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
These are the only running shoes I'll wear! I use them for everything. I do have small feet so I had to get the children's version. Please make them for small footed females!
Frances A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my favorite sport brand ever. They are well known to making those incredible fashionable tennis shoes and those signature mark socks and anything sports wear.
Kayla D.
Colchester, VT
I love nike. I love all the different styles/colors of sneakers and sports clothing they have. I have designed 3 pairs of my own sneakers on their website. KEEP IT UP NIKE!
Alma S.
Phoenix, AZ
I seriously love this brand so much! I ended up using there shoes to play tennis rather than regular tennis shoes. I still have my good pair for 5 years. they are amazing!!!
Suzana T.
I absolutely love these because of their confort. I accidentally came across them and now I'm wearing them as much as possible. The price is also reasonable in comparison to other quality gym shoes I've looked at. Definitely forth it!
Timothy D.
Fritch, TX
sadly they never have my size which really really sucks. some of their clothes look so cheap and not made well that they look like with one wash they would just fall apart.
Tonya A.
Cleves, OH
I LOVE Nike! I have used their running shoes for years and have yet to find something better. I'm also addicted to their Nike Pro Women's shorts for running/strength training. In my opinion, there is no better or more dependable brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?