BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rocio W.
I love nike! Their running/training items are durable and amazing fit! It's amazing and I depend on it a lot! Even though it's expensive, I think it's worth it! :D
Amanda A.
Donna, TX
I love Nike, it is the only brand of shoe I will buy with the intention of using it everyday. I have two major pairs of shoes one is the Nike Shox and the other Nike Kicks. I hardly where a different pair of shoes.
Amy L.
Alpharetta, GA
I do love this brand of running shoes, however often my arches can start to hurt because most of these shoes are not "sturdy" and supporting. Therefore, if you suffer from foot problems I would avoid this brand.
Ashley J.
New Vienna, OH
I love Nike products. Their shoes are very comfortable and so are the clothes. The only sneakers I will ever wear are Nike, especially for running and exercising.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
Nike shoes are the only shoes I buy for the gym. I love all of the styles they offer. The online site is AMAZING! You can customize your shoes any way you want!
Charline C.
Most dependable, comfortable shoes. They are a classic and will never die out. I currently own a brown pair and a multi colors available. They are worth the money.
Jeanny K.
I love my nike shoes. They are so comfortable and they are stylish and did I mention affordable! I love running in them and show them off. If I were to recommend a pair of shoes they would definitely be nike.
Sara M.
Freemansburg, PA
They real good pair of sneaker and I enjoy have them. They come in nice colors. But they hurt first time I put them on. After a day or two they pretty comfital.
Alissa B.
I love theses shoes. I wear them everyday for training and chores. Super comfortable. I've had these for almost six months now and they are still in great shape.
Kasandra C.
San Diego, CA
It feels like I'm walking on clouds when I put my Nike's on. Not only are they good for just walking the dog they give me enough support to go hiking in as well.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?