BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Rose H.
Carbondale, PA
I normally go Nike for my gym apparel. I love their Nike Signal line which often goes on sale in various colors and is good at wicking sweat away during an intense spin class.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
I love Nike , there shoes , clothes , socks and work out gear is amazing ! It lasts a long time . Baraly even tears . I adore Nike . Everyone should buy something from them !
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't love Nike shoes? They are so comfortable and so many to choose from, I've always worn their shoe. They're workout clothes are kind of expensive but so worth it!!
Nichole G.
Bronx, NY
I love Nike. Now that the Summer is ending I can go and buy my self a pair of sneakers, and of course they will be Nike... They are so comfortable. I have heel spurs, and these are the only kind of sneakers that do not hurt my feet.
Juli T.
White Plains, NY
I owned a pair of sneakers before from Nike and they gave me blisters and felt heavy but recently I bought the Nike Pegasus 23 and they are comfortable have great support and its a bonus that they are cute. I was pleasantly surprised.
Roxanne B.
Nike airs were a splurge but I am so glad I decided to get them. They have really improved my workout. Comfortable, durable, and stylish. I cant wait to buy from them again.
Lisa E.
Anchorage, AK
My running shoes of choice last year were the Nike Pegasus. They were extremely comfortable! Not much more expensive than other running shoes I was looking at at the time.
Caitlin M.
Loganville, GA
I am absolutely in love with my nike shoes! I wouldn't wear any other pair while I am running . These shoes are gray for marathons or 5k's! I'm just in love with these shoes.
Nicole A.
I really like Nike's shoes and clothing. Their athletic shorts are so comfy! Also their running shoes are very comfortable and you can almost always find a pair that you like!
Amy D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love NIKE! Great products that are high quality and fun to wear. Always in style and get the job done. Not embarrassed to wear in public and cooler than most of my wardrobe.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?