BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
kiersten c.
I wanted a pair of shox for the longest time and used to be a die hard adidas customer. I finally came up with the money and bought a pair. They hurt my feet for a few weeks but once the sole molded to my foot it was just lovely.
Kalashea A.
Central, SC
I love Nike. They last a long time and can be used for anything. Running, walking, working, and casual styles are what make Nike so great. They are comfortable and stylish.
Abby J.
Grasonville, MD
Nike is my heart and soul. I play collegiate soccer and ALWAYS wear Nike cleats. They always last me multiple seasons and I always look fly because the patterns are awesome.
Brie L.
Westerville, OH
I only wear Nike shoes. they are comfortable, fit well, last long, and are super cute. some tend to be more expensive than others but you pay for the quality of the shoe! the nike outlets have really great deals for shoes and clothes.
Sarah J.
Usually a fan of most Nike products. A few things are made a little thin but for the most part I love this brand. My favorite running shoes have always ended up being Nikes.
melissa R.
Dunkirk, NY
I love all NIKE products from their shoes to their apparel! I have a couple pairs of nike sneakers that I adore their so stylish and comfy I wish I could wear them everyday!
Carlie W.
Erie, PA
Nike is my.go-to brand! My favorite running shoes are Nike, work out clothes, sweats, all gear! Well made, you definitely get what you pay for! Nike is the only choice for me
Caitlin M.
Loganville, GA
I am absolutely in love with my nike shoes! I wouldn't wear any other pair while I am running . These shoes are gray for marathons or 5k's! I'm just in love with these shoes.
Michelle C.
Love Love Love anything Nike. I play many sports and love working out all my sneakers are from nike they make the most comfortable shoes and they always last me a long time.
Pam C.
My boys absolutely love all of the Nike socks... especially the Elites. Aside from this aesthetics, they are re comfortable and last Lknger than other brands we have tried.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?