BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tiffany K.
Lathrop, MO
Nike shoes and clothes are a hit with my whole family. As a mother I love that their shoes and clothes last a long time and can take a lot of wear and tear. My teenager and tween love the "cool" factor of Nike!
Sanu K.
I always liked the Nike brand, specially for my shoes. Their products are very comfortable. Shoes don't hurt my feet and I can usually find the right size for me.
Eunice A.
As an Athlete it was nice to have products that help me to get to the next level and these definitely did that. Their track shoes are awesome and help with form.
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
Once I get myself into the gym again I'm heading straight to the nearest Nike store. The clothes are just amazing and have great style. Really motivating actually.
Ashlee P.
Atwater, CA
Nike is my absolute favorite sportswear company. They make everything from softball cleats to tennis gear. Everything they produce is high quality & very durable. The only kind of tennis shoes I will buy is Nikes.
Nicole S.
My favorite running shoes !! They are so comfortable with just the right amount of support !! I also like wearing these to work when I stand on my feet all day !!
Alyssa H.
Nashville, NC
I have to say, I always gravitate towards Nike shoes. I love their designs, they are comfortable and the shoes seem to last me forever. Definitely worth the money!
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
I wore Nike cheer shoes in high school for cheerleading. Now that I'm older, i still wear those same shoes! super comfortable tennis shoes, and they are well made.
Tracy S.
These shoes last for so long...I finally after 4 years had to pitch my fav pair and buy new ones. So comfortable! Lots of styles to chose from and love the neons!
Dee E.
Nike is and always will be my favorite brand of tennis shoes. They have so many different types of shoes that no matter what you want they will definitely have it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?