4.79 / 5 based on 50,641 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
My whole household only wears Nike shoes now. We buy for ourselves as well as our kids and my husband has a rather large collection of shoes at this point. Nike all the way
Would have to say these are some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn especially when working on your feet 9-10 hrs a day. Nike is the only brand of shoe I will buy!!!
I won't buy any other brand for athletic shoes. My current ones are lightweight and perfect for running/jogging. I've never owned a pair of Nike's that I was unhappy with.
I love Nike in every aspect. The brand is affordable and it has great quality. Nike products can be worn year round and it never fails to impress how comfortable they are.
I love the women's Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 3. These are the best sneakers I have ever owned and are great for cross training. They are lightweight, flexible and come in a variety in colors (I own 4 pairs and rotate tehm regularly)!
All my athletic shoes have always been NIKE. It is just such a trust worthy brand and they last for a long time too! Can usually find them on sale so thats always great too
As an avid runner I have to say these are my favorite to run in. I have several of these but it not because I've needed new ones but because they are really great quality. I still have my very first pair and use them to this day.
I love all nike attire. From there shoes to there clothing is all I have to work out with. The shoes are comfortable and sometimes you can find them at an affordable price!
We LOVE nike in this house! From the shoes (husband and son are sneaker heads and buy the retro Jordan's and Kd's) I am more of an AirMax girl and love the workout clothes
Okay who doesn't love nike? I everything from shoes to hair accessories to workout in. This company does a great job at making sure the product lasts without falling apart
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos