BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angel W.
Joliet, IL
I have quite a few Nike shoes. They are amongst my favorites. My running shoes from them and probably the most comfortable running shoes I own. Definitely recommend.
Emaleigh  H.
Debord, KY
NIKE, OMG. I love Nike. Especially the outlet stores. I got over $150 in retail price for around $60. The bras are great, the shoes are great, the clothing's great.
Destiny W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought a pair of These shoes for myself . I wear a 7women & I ordered a 5.5y and they fit just fine. I love the color of these and I've been wearing them like crazy!
Cynthia P.
After wearing cheap sneakers fora long time, I finally bought myself a pair of nice nikes. My feet no longer hurt or fall asleep when I do cardio at the gym, which was a problem I was having when I used cheaper shoes.
Nicole L.
Dayton, OH
Some of the best shoes and clothing apparel ever! The shoes give me some of the best support I have ever had and the workout apparel is so breathable and comfortable!
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
NIKE LOVER. I am a health and phys ed teacher and I wear nikes almost everyday! They are comfortable, and last. You can always find a pair of nikes in the color/style you like. You can also customize shoes on their website.
Carolina P.
Absolutely would love to start wearing Nike and representing the logo the clothing is great and I enjoy working out so it's a win win when I'm comfortable in Nike clothing
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Their workout gear is ALWAYS the best, great colors, styles, and fit. I wish they would bring back some of the old yoga pants styles instead of skin tight thin ones.
Michaela B.
Alpena, MI
I love Nike!! I bought a pair of high tops and they are one of my favorite!! So comfortable!! My friend buys a lot of their clothes to work out in and she loves them.
danielle k.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely LOVE nike shoes in all forms, and love that i can choose my style and colors etc. but i find that the NIKE Fit running shoes hurt my feet and don't have enough support, expecially when i take fitness classes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?