BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley W.
Fremont, OH
I've bought nikes all my life. I love them. Even though their expensive I'll still buy them. Very good quality. like I stated their expensive but good. I'd recommend anyone to buy Nike.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way these shoes look!! They are very cute and comfy, and i can run in them, or wear them with yoga pants or leggings! I have black ones, and i looove them.
Shelby H.
Whitehall, MI
I absolutely LOVE all things nike! High quality, and guaranteed to last. It can be a bit more spendy than other brands, but I have always found it to be well worth it.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely looooove NIKE , I refuse to buy any other types of running shoes I have always liked them and will continue to rock them even when I'm old and gray:):):):)
Shamerea R.
Glendale Hts, IL
Recently brought the all star jordans from Nike.com and they sent my shoes soooo fast. Never expected them to take such good care of me. I wish I was apart of their team!!
Rachel B.
No matter what, I'm always satisfied with Nike. Whether I love what I purchased or had an issue and need assistance from the company, it's always a pleasant experience.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love all tempos! I have so many different colors and patterns and they all are so wonderful. The black and white are especially great because they go with everything!
Kayla C.
Nike is amazing. Their products always last and are perfect! The shoe particularly are the best part. Super comfortable and for the most part stylish. I loovvveee nike
Shanika J.
A classic shoe brand for every occasion. They offer shoes for everyone's price range. I walk often for exercise so I love the versatility of the brands color selection.
Rachel O.
Cheswick, PA
I love Nike brand sports wear! It's comfortable, well made, durable, and very colorful fashion statement pieces. I will always pick Nike over any other sports wear brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?