BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Madison C.
Columbia, MO
My Nike shoes are my favorite shoes I have ever gotten. I love the variety of all they're shoes and they also sell cute clothes for working out or just going to school.
Morgan A.
Martinsburg, MO
Although Nike is a bit pricey, I've never had a problem with any of my wardrobe from them. I'm always comfy running, tumbling, cheering, etc when I'm in their apparel!
Tatiana B.
I love my Nike shoxs! I wish they lasted a little bit longer. For me they last about a year so i guess thats not to bad... But they are great for running, good support.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way these shoes look!! They are very cute and comfy, and i can run in them, or wear them with yoga pants or leggings! I have black ones, and i looove them.
krystal ☺.
I love Nike's. They are durae and I love the different colors of the logos the shoes have. Pretty expensive but they do last for a long time and they are comfortable.
Tina H.
Love Nike ! It last a long period of time. when it comes to working out the shoes are so comfy which makes it motivating and also make your work out clothes stand out.
Kelly P.
By far my favorite sneaker! I used to have an obsession with nike one. I have about every solid color out there. So comfy and the running shoes provide great support.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love all tempos! I have so many different colors and patterns and they all are so wonderful. The black and white are especially great because they go with everything!
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
Absolutely love Nike product but it is a little too expensive for clothes that are meant to get sweaty and dirty! I love the nike pro compression short and sports bras are the only product I don't mind spending the money on.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Nike has been my shoe destination for years. They have good quality shoes that i trust. I've had one pair for 4 years now. great for sports apparel and shoes that last.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?