BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Nike is a Great athletic store. there clothes are Very Good durable material, and for that reason Their clothes are Very expensive also shoes. but They will Last long.!
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
These are the most amazing shoes, and I am super picky about running shoes! They have a variety of colors, which I really like and they are super comfortable!!! I could wear these all day and they don't bother me at all!
Tinnea M.
Peoria, IL
We love how Nike works with different basketball players to create shoes. We are able to shop for the whole family! Durable, good price, and most important comfortable!
Marlenne R.
Dallas, TX
Love their workout gear and running shoes. I own two pairs of Nike Frees - I run several times per week - and they are still in great condition. Definitely recommend.
Rachel A.
I got a pair of Nike's to wear at work. I am on my feet for 8-10 hours at a time, so I needed a good pair of shoes. These shoes provide all the support I need and feel like I'm not even wearing shoes they are so lightweight!
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
Nike makes good products. That;s really the end of if. Their running shoes are the best I've owned. Pricey, but not to the extent that you would shop the competition.
Celine G.
Madisonville, KY
So I got Nike Kids Free 5.0 because I could not find a pair in my size. There really feel nice and they don't hurt my feet. I really do recommend for kids and adults.
mayra h.
Fresno, CA
Great brand, great products. I have a pair of Nike Free TRs and they are my favorite. Super light and comfortable with a wide variety of colors and styles! Great shoes!
Trina F.
Denver, CO
I have the Nike Reax Run 5. They are very comfortable, but they are white! I choose to wash them (not sure if I'm supposed to do that), but they are very sturdy shoes. Have had them for awhile, and they still look like new.
Surisay C.
These are my go to shoes for working out or doing outdoor activities like hiking. I can count on these shoes to make me feel comfortable and provide the support I need.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?