BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I tried to buy a pair of Nike shoes, and there was none in my size. I need a size 9 but none of the them fit right, so I went up to a size 10. Those were also too tight. I gave up and went to get Sketchers.
Charity H.
Johnson City, TN
I love Nike running shoes! I have narrow feet and they always fit comfortably. I have a family member with wide width feet and Nike also work for her.

I think the most comfortable pair for every day walking, jogging, and running is the Nike Fusion.
Claire C.
Have so many Nike tennis shoes, love them all so much. I won't ever get another pair of tennis shoes other than Nike. Also have many workout clothes from Nike and so comfy and cute.
Jessica F.
Cheyenne, WY
I have tried many different brands of running shoes and Nike is hands down my favorite. They are so comfortable and I notice I get shin splits less once I started using my Nike shoes.
Mari M.
Brea, CA
These shoes are perfect for pretty much everything... Running, hiking, crossfit, even just as casual everyday shoe. So lightweight and breathable. I can have them on all day long outdoors and my feet are so cozy and comfy even at the end of the day.
amberly p.
Huntsville, AL
When i want to buy a good pair of running shoes for working out or running a 5k, I only ever purchase Nike shoes. They fit comfortably, and well made, durable, and hella freaking cute.
KELLEYE S.
I like nike and my boys love all things Nike.. it is expensive but very worth the money. i love the latest styles in the nike shoes.. i like to run and they make a great running shoe.
Aracely L.
Always on top of the newest and greatest thing. The shoes are always comfortable and last a long time. Price is okay but could be better. Honestly the best running shoes on the market.
Erin F.
Nike is my go to brand whenever I need new athlete shoes. I also love that I able to get their apparel at a fraction of the full price at stores like TjMaxx, Marshalls, and Homegoods.
Michelle L.
Fontana, CA
Love the brand ! they shoes are very unique and stylish! if you find a nike factory (outlet) you can find awesome deals on shoes!!! I got my breast cancer nikes (hyperfuse) for 27$ (:
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?