BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Marie L.
Evans, GA
My all time favorite running shoe. Light and durable and always always fashionable. I currently have a pair of the Pink Nike Flex Run and I absolutely love it and recommend it.
Rachel R.
Expensive but you can find them on sale a lot. They are a good lasting shoe and are so comfy for running! I love my two new pairs I have. (Also have super cute workout clothes!)
Allie P.
I love my Nike Free TR 3 Fit. I love them so much that I have 3 pairs. They are comfortable, flexible and supportive. I use them for cross training as well as running and they work great. They also come in fun colors and laces! Must try.
Lynsey T.
Lancaster, PA
I love these shoes! They are the perfect running shoe. They last a long time, and they are very comfortable. I love to run and I have never had one problem with any of my shoes.
Raegan S.
I absolutely love Nike! It's not so cheap but I guess it is reasonable. My favorite purchase would have to be my tennis shoes, but I love everything else I have bought. I definitely would recommend shopping here even though it is pricey.
Aslenys G.
These are the most comfortable shoes I own! My favorite is the Nike Free Run 5.0, for weight training they are great! They last forever, and their customer service is awesome.
Shelby C.
LOVE nike! I absolutely adore their work out stuff! I have a pair of cheetah print shoes from there and they are so comfortable. Best brand for sneakers and work out essentials!
Jessica T.
Bountiful, UT
Whether I'm buying shoes for weight training or running, or just looking for a cute new gym outfit. Nike is always my first stop. Although, you pay a bit of a premium, the products are high quality and they always have everything I need.
Kelly F.
I am always happy with Nike products. I like that they have gym shoes for every need - running, comfort, cross fit, etc. I really value that and their high quality products.
Abbey D.
Hamburg, NY
NIKE IS MY FAVORITE Brand EVER! That is all. They are just simply the best brand for shoes, they are so comfortable and perfect. Their hoodies are great to run in! ALLL AWESOME
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back