BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Fernanda A.
This brand and their stores are awesome where I live they always have sales going on. The only thing I wish for is for their not to be such a long line to pay. Overall the quality of the clothes and their designs are awesome.
Shelby G.
Love love love love Nike! Literally just purchased some new kicks from here the other day! The quality of everything I've ever purchased from here has always been great.
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
Really expensive for cheap sneakers. The sneakers are okay there just over priced. Wearing socks with them can be hard if you don't Have matching socks because everyone can tell. And sometime the style just isn't good looking.
Lindsay G.
Los Angeles, CA
I do like Nike, but they're shoes normally don't fit my feet properly, which stinks cause I would love to get them. I have wide feet, and some of the shoes I've tried out are but narrow, so it ends up being uncomfortable for me.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
Love the Nike Flex I currently have 3 pairs of them! Nike Flex shoes come in an assortment of colors you'll surely fall in love with the design and comfort of the shoes!
Sarah N.
My all time favorite sport bras are from here. I get them ranging $20 - $35 . Lots of colors, styles and cuts. Good for compact for running or basic for errands or walks!
Kara W.
Kirksville, MO
I love Nike shoes and the quality and price are good too. I would recommend Nike shoes to everyone:) I love the styles and designs of the shoes . I am planning on buying a new pair of Nike shoes sometime in the near future..
Yzelda F.
On #blackfridays, Nike Outlet is one of the stores I always go to. They always have good deals on shoes. It is always pack during black friday, but it is always worth it.
Mikayla P.
Liberty, MO
I love Nike clothing! I have many sweatshirts and leggings and just some workout shirts from here. They're very comfortable and made of good material. Shoes are also very comfortable, though I don't actually like wearing shoes!
Dasha P.
I have heard about how Nike employs from third world countries and pay their workers cents per hour. I would not purchase these products until these problems are cleared up.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?