BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Mackenzie S.
Washington, WV
Almost all my athletic clothing is from nike, there shoes are not as comfortable as I wish they where. I have wide feet with no arch and unfortunately there shoes have little support.
Dayana F.
I love so much this brand. Because i like your closes and shoes. The are very confortable and the best in the market. I like so much buy a t-shirt. They are so amazing. I recomend 100%
Laura C.
Constantia, NY
Nike has amazing products, i love their variety of shoes and clothes. I currently own a pair of Nike sneakers and they are the best sneakers i have ever had, and they have great wear.
Alicia B.
Berkshire
I love anything Nike. They have amazing items and I spend a big part of my paycheck toward anything new nike has to offer! It has amazing quality and can last a long time! I would recommend shopping with Nike because it's amazing and you will love it
Demi B.
I have never been unsatisfied with a pair of nikes.. especially these! Whether you like to run, jog or walk, these shoes will fit every expectation, not to mention they're super cute!
Caitlin N.
The only athletic shoes I wear are nikes. I love their shoes and clothing. I have owned many pairs of Nike shorts and other athletic wear such as headbands, tank tops, socks, and t shirts. One of my favorites is my Nike long sleeve half zip to run in.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I have worn nike since I was little, so do and my son does as well! From running shoes to skate shoes, we've tried them
All! Always love the new styles and better than they the Comfort
Katie G.
Great shoe, so comfy and forming to my foot. The only issue I had with these was the sole on the heel started to separate. For the money, this should not happen to a month old shoe!
Felicia c.
Even though Nike is super pricey I have never been disappointed by a product. The shoes and clothes are great quality. I love my shoes that I have had for FOUR YEARS. They are perfect.
Mindy W.
Hurley, WI
I have these exact shoes they are the best I have bought and worth every penny just be carful when they get wet because they tend to get slippery. When working out or running they are very nice and comfortable and they fit to your feet pretty well.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?