BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jillian A.
Spencer, MA
Nike is my all time favorite brand. I have so many pairs of sneakers and a lot of their clothing. I wear Nike clothing almost every day. It is such good quality and very comfortable!
Mindy W.
Hurley, WI
I have these exact shoes they are the best I have bought and worth every penny just be carful when they get wet because they tend to get slippery. When working out or running they are very nice and comfortable and they fit to your feet pretty well.
Aileen A.
Laredo, TX
I love this brand !! The shoes are so comfy and make you feel good. At first i was like a fan but when i got to owned a pair i totally like them so now i like buying them when i can.
Letica O.
Independence, MO
Recently got myself some nike shoes and I will never go back. Love them and they are so comfortable. I didn't have any issues at all with breaking the shoes in or blisters on my feet.
Sheila H.
Pittsboro, NC
I recently purchased the memory foam flip flops in black and also in the blue. I can't say enough about the comfort. I highly recommend them to anyone who has leg and or back problems.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I have worn nike since I was little, so do and my son does as well! From running shoes to skate shoes, we've tried them
All! Always love the new styles and better than they the Comfort
Kat N.
Honolulu, HI
Favorite shoe brand of all time. My favorite shoe style from Nike hands down is the Roshe Run they are super comfortable and stylish. You can wear it at the gym or out on the town.
Krishawna J.
Clarksville, Tn
Probably the best brand ever. I love all of their products. The shoes would probably be the best. They're so comfy and stylish. You can wear their products with just about anything.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
These are my go to footwear! I have several pairs. They are comfortable and don't rub between the toes. They are snug enough that they don't slide around when you walk. I love them.
Devon E.
Wellston, OH
Nike is top quality and very good material. It is a great brand for shoes and athletic wear. It can be pricey depending on what you purchase but it is worth it. I recommend this brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?