BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nike is one of my top two brands that I rely on for all of my fitness apparel and gear. Their products are quality, durable, and help keep me fashionable in my active lifestyle.
Anna O.
Austin, TX
My Drrecommended nike air max 2012 shoes after I developed plantar facitis. These shoes are a dream! They've helped me keep to my fitness goals in the middle of an injury. In these shoes I've lost weight and built a fitness focused lifestyle.
Naysha
Any product from Nike is always great. I live for the running shoes, I current have the flex fits. I own many of their workout pants because they are super comfortable and have convenient pockets. I also love their spandex/compression shorts.
Influenster M.
Nike is my favorite shoe brand. They are on the expensive side but so worth the money. They are great for athletics and working out or just everyday wear. Every pair I've had have lasted a really long time and I've never had any tear up on me.
Alexandria A.
Sacramento , CA
LOVE Nike, I purchased all my running shoes along with workout gear from this brand. Sometimes the prices are a bit steep, but I think for the quality the prices are not too bad.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I refuse to wear any other athletic shoes than the Nike brand, if that says anything! Their clothes are also durable, comfortable, and affordable! You can not go wrong with Nike!
Dalther R.
Omg.. I grow Up with this brand.. So can i say about that? Is one of the best brands in the world.. I Love so much.. Bag, sweaters, shoes, perfume, etc etc... Love Love Love and crush for this gorgeous products! I recommend so much to all of you...
Rachel A.
Columbia, SC
Nike products are expensive but last. They are possible to find affordable on sale a lot of times too though. I stick to them. Shoes are great but not for intensive working out.
lexi d.
NIke are my favorite brand of shoes!!!! They last a lifetime i bought 2 pairs for my son about 4 years ago and he still wears them and they're still in good condition. He loves them and so do i! I'm actually thinking about buying me a pair soon.
Stacey N.
Odessa, MO
Love. Love. Love. I love Nike so much. It is an amazing shoe brand and their products last for about forever and a day! Great quality! It's pricey but worth it!! Definitely recommend!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back