BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Brittany O.
stevens point, WI
I buy all of my workout outfits from Nike! They are comfortable and support your workouts. There shoes have to be my favorite! So comfortable and give your arches the support they need!
Melanie H.
Marietta, GA
Nike has the best athletic fit. The fitness pants are tight so as not to sag but not so tight they hurt your waist. I love shopping at the nike outlet as they have the best Nike deals
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
Love Nike!! Their shoes are my favorite. Always stylish yet comfortable. My feet never hurt from running in them. Always love their clothing as well. Very comfortable and breathes easy.
Melissa  R.
Nike shoes are one of my families favorite shoe brand. My husband wears Nike's mostly and my son has too. As do I. Great quality and they last a long time if you take good care of them.
Lauren H.
Clothes are awesome for workouts and I love the high impact sports bras for running, but I cannot wear Nike shoes for working out or running because they do not have enough arch support.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
My son loves wearing anything Nike. He loves he shoes and clothing. They make such good quality products and he feels confident wearing the products. I love styling my son in the apparel.
Justine M.
I love everything that has to do with Nike. Recently, I bought their free runs 5.0 and I must say I am obsessed. They are extremely comfortable and will definitely be purchasing more!!!
Valeria  J.
I got this shoes in the beginning of the school year, and used them for physical education and soccer conditioning and they didn't wear out. I'm happy with the confront they give my feet.
Wassiliki P.
Longwood, FL
Nike is the best sports brand in this world. I love their shoes, outfits etc. When it comes on buying a new sports outfit or just maybe some comfortable clothing, Nike has been and is always my number one. I am more than happy to spend the extra dollar.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
When I ran track Nike was the only shoe I would wear. Their track shoes are super light and breathed really good my feet never got sweaty. It didn't hurt that they are super cute too ;)
Paige K.
Appleton , WI
Do their shoes have good support?
Jennifer B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Do you wear socks with all nikes?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Which do you prefer Nike or under Armour?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
What products you like from the nike brand .?
Andrea A.
Durham , NC
Is the RosheRuns really a great running shoe