BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
I love Nike!! I've had one pair of their shoes for probably two years now and wear them daily, but you would never know! Not only that, but their clothes are amazing too!
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
NIKE IS TRULY ONE OF THE BETTER ELITE BRANDS OUT THERE NOW THE DURABILITY OF NIKE SNEAKERS IN ANY STYLE OR DESIGN IS BUILT TO LAST I WENT TO WAR WITH MY NIKES FROM RUNNING,FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL AND THEY STILL DO THE JOB FROM ME
Janna M.
Nike isthe preferred choice of all members of my immediate family. Have always been long lasting, comfortable and up to date on design. Thanks Nike...we love your brand!
Hayne P.
Mountain View, CA
I love their running gear! I feel like the running jackets are more affordable than Lulumon and just as cute. Their bras and running shorts are so cute and colorful too.
Kristin M.
Marietta, GA
I bought a pair of Nike Frees 4.0 and they are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever bought. I don't like sneakers all that much, but these are the best for the gym!!!
Amber S.
Nike seems to be my go to for fitness shoes. They seem to have a lot of good styles and colors, and the shoes are comfortable and great/reliable for what I need them for.
Brianna W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Some of the best sneaker brand I've ever boughten in my entire life! So insanely comfortable and they last for a good two years before you think you need to buy new ones.
Courtney P.
Allen, TX
I have worn Nike since I remember and I have never had a single issue with it. The prices are a little high sometimes but you truly are getting the quality you pause for.
Melissa M.
I just got these bad boys for work and I love them! I'm on my feet all day and they are so comfortable! the price is definitely worth it! and the color selection is great!!
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
When I think of quality athletic shoes, apparel and accesories, one brand always comes to mind first--NIKE! I love that they support and empower women and girls, plus they make super cute styles that are functional and stylish.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
Are you a nike or an adidas fan?
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
Are their products worth the prices?
Natalie G.
What is your favorite product from Nike?
Sasha E.
Spring Creek, NV
How is the quality of the shoes
Cassie D.
i love their shoes! anyone else?