BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Salina S.
Love Nike products, the only sneaker brand I purchase! My comfort shoe is the roshe run, light and supper comfortable to wear, especially for a college student on the go!
Jude L.
Lafayette, IN
My favorite shoes are my Nike janoskis. They look nice and sleek but are also super comfortable. Any Nike clothing I have has lasted a long time and is super comfortable.
Yzelda F.
On #blackfridays, Nike Outlet is one of the stores I always go to. They always have good deals on shoes. It is always pack during black friday, but it is always worth it.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is hands down my favorite sports brands! i have owned over 20 nike shoes, and always run in their clothing! it is great quality and is really comfy! worth the price.
Kristin M.
Marietta, GA
I bought a pair of Nike Frees 4.0 and they are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever bought. I don't like sneakers all that much, but these are the best for the gym!!!
Fernanda A.
This brand and their stores are awesome where I live they always have sales going on. The only thing I wish for is for their not to be such a long line to pay. Overall the quality of the clothes and their designs are awesome.
Andrea M.
Granger, WA
Nike has and always will be my number 1 go-to comfy clothes brand. I wear at least one thing from Nike everyday (no joke) and I love it. From running to doing errands to staying in and watching TV all day Nikes got me covered!
Cindy C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this brand!! They're shoes are the best , they're very comfortable and also pretty! And the clothes too, I totally recommend this brand and I will always use it <3
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been wearing Nike sneakers exclusively since 1995. I won't even try on another brand. I just bought the Downshifter- they are so comfortable! I own 12 pairs of Nikes for everyday wear, walking, cross training and Zumba.
Morgan G.
Paris, IL
Nike creates fashionable and reliable shoes, clothing, sports gear, and much more. I personally have had great experiences with all of the Nike products I have purchased!
Marsha M.
Are these only for working out?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Any suggestions for a shoe for running on the treadmill and light exercise at home?
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Do u like Nike?
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
What's your favorite product from them?
Paola S.