BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Hope S.
Stuart, VA
i love my Nike shoes i ware them everywhere I go. They are the most comfortable shoes i have ever owned they go with everything because they are black and white.
Crystal J.
Inez, KY
I love these shoes myself i have 4 pairs they are the best i have ever wered love them all the way always been for nike but bye far this is the best shoe out there
Nicole S.
My favorite running shoes !! They are so comfortable with just the right amount of support !! I also like wearing these to work when I stand on my feet all day !!
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
I just purchansed a pair of these from Kohls for running/walking with my baby girl in the stroller. These shoes are lightweight and very comfortable. Great colors and they breathe!!!! No more sweaty feet after my run!
Kiersten T.
I love these, great for exercises of all kind. I originally got these as gym shoes but i enjoy wearing these daily for extra comfort. They have a nice style too.
Ryan H.
South Jordan, UT
I absolutely love my flex trainers! I use them for running long distances and balance in my TRX classes. They have support where I need it and have not worn out during two years of effort, unlike my Nike Free's.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
Love the Nike brand. Shoes are cute and very comfortable for all sports activities. I like the athletic wear. Always can find what I am looking for in this brand.
Gabriela M.
Greenville, NC
I love Nike. I have a few pairs of shoes from them and my favorite thing about them is that they are so light weight it doesn't even feel like I am wearing shoes!
Trinity L.
Stafford, VA
Their shoes, shorts, shirts, their everything is amazing! The only problem I've had is all the Nike shoes I wear they don't last long even when I barely wear them.
Jacqueline S.
Love this company, the customer service is hands down the best. They always put the customer first and will help you find the products that will work best for you!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?