BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am to the point where I will only buy nike's for my kids. They are the only shoes that will last. They are durable for my boys. And when I buy them at the outlet store they are the same price as other less durable brands.
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been wearing Nike sneakers exclusively since 1995. I won't even try on another brand. I just bought the Downshifter- they are so comfortable! I own 12 pairs of Nikes for everyday wear, walking, cross training and Zumba.
Emily O.
White Hall, AR
I love NIKE, ever since I've started jogging, they are the best ones for my feet! They give me just the right amount of arch support along with how cute they always are!
Michelle L.
Cozad, NE
Nike is a amazing brand, they are always trust worthy and excellent quality products. I would recommend them if you are looking for something that will last a long time.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
When in doubt, go Nike. Their clothes are good, especially the pants. and their shoes last me for years. Everything runs a little bit small, fyi. Nike is the go-to, always.
Lauren V.
Yucaipa, CA
Nikes are my all time favorite running shoes. Not only are they comfortable but they are stylish. I also love the Nike pro shorts. They are comfortable and fit very well.
Maggie M.
Aragon, GA
I look Nike they are the best shoes to workout in. I own probably 4 different pair and I have used all of them at the gym before and my feet stay very comfortable the whole time. They don't hurt like in other shoes I have tried.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
I love Nike and all their products. If you're lucky and small the clearance section is a great way to get things for cheap. If I had a lot of money I'd go on a Nike haul
Tabatha S.
Charleston, WV
Nike is the best brand of shoe, or anything really, if you want to work out! They are so comfortable, and don't hurt your feet if you're trying to run. They're the best!
Danielle D.
Whitwell, TN
I love the Nike style but when I buy shoes for my kids they NEVER hold up for long. I have the biggest issue with the seam above the top of the foot always comes undone!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?