4.79 / 5 based on 51,565 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
My favorite cross training show! So cute and comfortable while using great materials! The clothes are great for working out in any type of weather and really marry function and form :)
Nike is a really wonderful brand and has very reliable well made shoes. Which also happen to be the most comfortable as well. I have had one pair for over 5 years and they have still not fallen apart! The clothing is made with very nice quality as well.
I have the Flex Trainer 4 and I absolutely love them as a cross training shoe. They have done great for me for running, walking, golf, HIIT and even just standing on my feet for 8 hours.
I love Nike shoes. They are of great quality. I think they are very expensive. They could be less expensive. My boyfriend has a bigger collection of shoes than I do. He is addicted! lol
I find Nike to be nice and I like their running shoes but I'm not crazy about them. I find they look better than Reebok or adidas but I find they don't last very long for everyday wear.
I have bought many things from nike throughout any stores. Their shoes are amazing and have never had a problem with them. I will always buy my sneakers from them. Their clothing is really comfortable as well. I will definitely continue to shop here.
I loved these shoes, especially with my ankle being broken 4x. They felt so comfortable and reduced a lot of swelling for me as well. Price is a little but up there but totally worth it.
I love the quality of their clothes and shoes. This is my go to brand for workout clothes that will last! And I love all the fun colors and patterns available for the clothes and shoes!
I love the Nike brand. They have great quality products. I am a huge fan of their shoes. I have a pair of Nike Airs that have lasted my for 4 years and they are still in great condition.
Nike is one of my go to brands for all my workout clothes! They last, they can handle the washer and dryer and are so great while working out. Not too thick and easily to sweat through!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos