BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Emma B.
Marietta, GA
My favorite cross training show! So cute and comfortable while using great materials! The clothes are great for working out in any type of weather and really marry function and form :)
Azaria M.
Nike is a really wonderful brand and has very reliable well made shoes. Which also happen to be the most comfortable as well. I have had one pair for over 5 years and they have still not fallen apart! The clothing is made with very nice quality as well.
Michelle M.
Willis, TX
I have the Flex Trainer 4 and I absolutely love them as a cross training shoe. They have done great for me for running, walking, golf, HIIT and even just standing on my feet for 8 hours.
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I love Nike shoes. They are of great quality. I think they are very expensive. They could be less expensive. My boyfriend has a bigger collection of shoes than I do. He is addicted! lol
Maleana H.
I find Nike to be nice and I like their running shoes but I'm not crazy about them. I find they look better than Reebok or adidas but I find they don't last very long for everyday wear.
Tessa M.
I have bought many things from nike throughout any stores. Their shoes are amazing and have never had a problem with them. I will always buy my sneakers from them. Their clothing is really comfortable as well. I will definitely continue to shop here.
Kelly B.
I loved these shoes, especially with my ankle being broken 4x. They felt so comfortable and reduced a lot of swelling for me as well. Price is a little but up there but totally worth it.
Shelby  S.
Brighton, TN
I love the quality of their clothes and shoes. This is my go to brand for workout clothes that will last! And I love all the fun colors and patterns available for the clothes and shoes!
Colleen G.
I love the Nike brand. They have great quality products. I am a huge fan of their shoes. I have a pair of Nike Airs that have lasted my for 4 years and they are still in great condition.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Nike is one of my go to brands for all my workout clothes! They last, they can handle the washer and dryer and are so great while working out. Not too thick and easily to sweat through!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?