BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
shevin t.
Love everything nike ! i would love to buy everything in the store! i own so many deferent and amazing things from here and will continue to buy more! they have great work out clothes and shoes including things for almost every sport!
Irina G.
Medley, FL
My go to sneakers and running shoes are from Nike! In my closet I have at least 6 pairs! 1. They are very comfortable shoes 2. They are very stylish 3. They always have a very reasonable price (depending where you buy them)
Natalie C.
Morga hill
i can always count on nike to provide good quality long lasting shoes. my kids wear them and get a lot of use out of them. my favorite thing is the nike outlet where i can find lots of great gear for a fraction of the price.
Erica R.
Grasonville
I love there shoes! My favorite shoes are my Jordan’s! There’s always room for improvement but they are always a great place to go when I’m looking for quality and comfort! The people in our stores and usually very helpful.
Gia L.
San Pedro, CA
Really unhappy. Maybe I got unlucky but I got this pair of Nike from Nordstrom and they lasted roughly 1 yeat. I didn't even used them THAT much, and the most activity was some hiking. They have holes in it! Unbelievable...
Kassidy A.
Greenville
Great brand! I only wear nike tennis shoes and I LOVE their running shorts and sports bras. These things always fit me perfectly. It is a bit pricey but worth the money because everything I’ve owned from Nike has lasted forever
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the comfortability you can always count on Nike to have! Whenever I'm looking for sneakers I always go to Nike first and always find what I need! No other sneakers touch my feet and I think it will always be this way!
kylie v.
Belle
I typically only buy shoes from Nike. I’ve never purchased too many clothes. The shoes are always affordable, in style and comfortable enough for me to wear to work as a nurse. My husband also really loves Nike’s golf polos.
Molly G.
Kennesaw
Love all of their products. From shoes to clothing all of products are outstanding for fitness and everyday activities. Their a little more on the expensive side but they are definitely worth it. I shop there all the time!!
Linley T.
Nike is by far the greatest brand on the earth all though their sizing can be a little wack. I don’t recommend getting their Nike calories leggings that are thin because they are very see through no matter what size you get!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?