Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,718 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
These shoes are amazing. I own them in a variety of colors. They provide the closest thing to a barefoot feel that I've ever tried. I wear them everyday. Perfect for running or walking.
I run/workout multiple times per week and normally wear Nike clothes and shoes. My running shoes for the past few years have always been Nike. They are comfortable and hold up well.
These shoes have been by far the absolute best sneakers I have ever owned! They're lightweight and breathable, very comfortable for working out and training! Would recommend them to anyone!
I love my Nike sneakers . They are very comfortable and well-made. I got mine when they were on sale which I normally would do. This is a very reliable brand and I would purchase again.
NIKE is my main brand of any athletic shoes! i wear jordans casually and i also will wear running shoes mainly i love that for the same price retail i can fully customize my shoe online!
Every time I pass a Nike store I HAVE to go in and look around. I recently got Nike Free Run 5.0 sneakers as a gift and they are the most comfortable shoes ever!! The only down side to buying anything nike is the price! So try and find outlets and such.
I am possibly the biggest Nike snob out there. I absolutely love it! I don't think I've really had any athletic shoes that weren't Nike. I also love their sports bras! Never disappointed!
I am an extremely athletic woman and consider myself to be a Nike girl. From my shoes to my exercise clothing I know I can count on them for high quality products to enhance my sessions.
The brand is on point. The gear always works. They make the buying experience easier online. Company's focus on sustainability is great and they're culture of innovation is admirable!
I mean Nike has been around forever, it's become a household name for tons of people. It's classic and lives up to it's reputation. If you need a quality item at a fair price, try Nike.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos