BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer W.
Srockbridge
Nike tennis shoes are the best fit for me because I have narrow feet and narrow heels. I can always find a nice, snug fitting shoe that looks good and feels great.
Danaé D.
Nike products are a household legend brand in my family. Sneakers, leggings, shirts, sportwear, hoodies, etc. you name it we have it. Top quality brand all around.
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Nike is one of my favorite brands. They carry a huge variety of products and most are reasonably priced. Shoes, clothing, sporting goods, you name it they have it!
Sydney H.
Cabot
I LOVE Nike. All their clothes fit perfectly and are very easy to workout in especially compared to other athletic clothes. Their shoes are light and very durable.
Jamie L.
Nike remains the number one athletic brand for me. They have such an array of gear and each piece has lasted for so long. The quality and comfort of Nike clothing and shoes are beyond any other sport brand. I love that I can wear a pair of pants to hike in, run in, and hunt in!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My all time favorite athletic brand! The products are super comfy and definitely affordable! I love wearing their shoes because they last forever! The stores and super nice too! I recommend to anyone!
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Nike shoes has always been a product we purchase in our family, especially the tennis shoes for women and the Jordan's for the guys. The women's shoes are affordable but the men's Jordan's are always pricey. Nike is the brand we all love so I guess price doesn't really matter.
Shamar J.
Vaughn
I have been wearing Nike since a kid they are comfortable and affordable,i wish they would hook me up since this is my last year of high school to look extra fly😂
celeste m.
burton , MI
I love Nike, I wear it everyday mostly. I own so much of Nike and I continue to buy it forever. I can’t believe how much it’s been sending out new products and I just love them so much. I want to buy it all. But I might not have any money left. I would totally recommend Nike
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to buy Nike exclusively but their business practices aren’t worth it to me anymore. Their clothes are iconic, but I can’t get past their manufacturing choices
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?