BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Samantha C.
Orlando, FL
Nike is the number one absolute best brand to buy fir everyday life, running ,everything they are a little pricey but the investment and the results at the end are definitely worth it !
Lindsay J.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have always ever owned Nike sneakers because of the way the shoe fits my foot well, provides stability and comfort, and it is nice to have many different design options to choose from.
Lily R.
These shoes are very comfy and flexible. You can use them for a variety of things. I recommend these for working out and everyday use. The only down fall I have is that they can get really hot on your feet when you run on a tredmille and around the track.
Taylor D.
Ellicott City, MD
You really can't beat their running shoes. I used to be a bit skeptical about the appeal because of the price but for black friday I found a deal. Only running shoes I'll buy from now on!
Kaitlynn G.
Tucson, AZ
From my experience, all the Nike workout pants and shirts I have bought, I have loved them all! Nike is without a doubt, the best brand of shoes and clothes for a comfortable workout!
Alexis C.
Clarksville, TN
I love Nike ! They have such amazing products and amazing quality. Their shoes are so comfortable and so are their work out clothes ! I would wear Nike every day of the week if I could !
Kim B.
Muskego, WI
I am an extremely athletic woman and consider myself to be a Nike girl. From my shoes to my exercise clothing I know I can count on them for high quality products to enhance my sessions.
Lea  M.
Fallbrook, CA
Nike has been and always will be one of my fav brands ! so comfortable and true to size. during pregnancy all my nike clothes fit which was a huge bonus and made me like it even more. not to mention their shoes are so comfortable and will last for ever
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I mean Nike has been around forever, it's become a household name for tons of people. It's classic and lives up to it's reputation. If you need a quality item at a fair price, try Nike.
Kira C.
Amherst, MA
Everything that they sell is amazing. Although it is on the more pricey side, everything is worth it. I really like all of the gear that they have for all of my sports to that is a plus.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?