BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Kenya M.
ARLINGTON, TX
I love my nike running shoes. I have two pair. They last a long time and are really durable. Usually priced around $80 unless you catch a deal, but they are worth it!
Madina S.
Simi Valley, CA
My Nikes are my life! I can never go wrong with these pairs of comfty shoes on my feet' I can walk miles and feel like it's nothing! Best quality for the best comfort
Erika S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great quality clothing, shoes, and accessories.Love all Nike products. Clothes fit very nicely. But I especially like the Nike free run shoes, super comfy. i like it.
N'Kashkia H.
Kansas City, MO
I mostly wear Nike shoes. Sometimes I'll buy their clothes. The shoes are comfortable and last a long time. They have a good selection of colors for various styles.
Urszula K.
Tampa, FL
These shoes are so comfortable! They're awesome for running or just walking around, doing your thing. They also come in so many different colors and even prints, too cute!
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
Love mine. Feels like I'm walking on air half the time. They come in a ton of super cute colors and I found them on sale so I didn't have to break the bank to get them!
Courtney B.
Lake Forest, CA
A rainbow of colors and a range of fits brings me back to these every time I run mine into the ground. Lasts about 2-2.5 years depending on how much I run. Love them!
Charla L.
Sanborn, NY
My husband wears a size 15 men's sneaker and Nike actually have this size in stores and on the shelf. The Nike Air Torch 4 is the only sneaker my husband will wear.
Mallory C.
Somerset, KY
Nike shoes are literally the only shoes that do not hurt my feet, I never buy any other brand tennis shoe, and probably never will. I am on my feet all day at work and Nike's are the only ones that don't kill my heels.
Michaela B.
Alpena, MI
I love Nike!! I bought a pair of high tops and they are one of my favorite!! So comfortable!! My friend buys a lot of their clothes to work out in and she loves them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?