BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Yaneth S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
It's a bit expensive but you get an awesome quality clothes and shoes last a long time, they're comfortable and trendy. Very happy costumer and will continue to buy Nike shoes and clothes.
Nichole W.
Massillon
The only thing Nike I normally purchase are athletic shoes. Nike makes nice durable shoes that I absolutely love. They might be a little pricy sometimes, but it is definitely worth the buy.
Laura G.
Reading, PA
I love Nike. When buying a lot of products this is usually the first place I look for sneakers, sweat-shirts, hats and much more. Can be procy but they are all well made and very dependable.
Sami B.
Charlestown, IN
Everyone but me
In my house wears them and absolutely loves them. The family says they are comfortable, durable and stylish shoes. They get a new pair every year and are beaver disappointed
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
Nike is the ONLY fitness wear brand I will purchase. I love their bold colors and patterns and everything fits just the way I want it to. Their shoes are also very comfortable and stylish.
Andrea P.
E Palo Alto, CA
I've always been a fan of Nike. I love my frees, air max and roshes because my feet are most comfortable when I wear them. Recently, we've been to Japan and was able to chance upon these Nike Huaraches at a very affordable price. My husband and I decided to buy them and it was the best decision we've made that time! They were the most comfortable shoes we've ever worn. We used them right away and definitely wore them the whole time we were in Japan. There was a lot of walking when we were in Japan so the Huaraches made it absolutely easier for our feet to endure those long walks. This pair of shoes is a must-have especially if you love to travel or walk a lot.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
One of the best brands ever. Comfortable sports bra, shoes, tops, you name. Nike is one of my favorite brands. The shoes are very comfortable and stylish. I like using Nike brand clothing when I exercise.
Erica B.
Love Nike apparel! their sneakers run a whole size smaller than other brands, that is the only downside to them. all of their styles are keeping on trend and I am a huge fan of their socks.
Destiny W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
When I was younger my parents would dress me in Nike all the time. It's a classic brand that won't go out of style. I'm considering ordering roshes from them very soon. Never disappointed :)
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
All I wear is nikes just about. All of my work shoes have been Nike and they last me for quite a while. I love nikes and their comfort and durability. I will continue buying Nike shoes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?