BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
I buy the vast majority of my sneakers from here. I also get their sweat-shirts, sliders and my soccer shorts from this brand. They are always reliable and definitely worth the money.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
These shoes are so comfy and work really well for the gym. They allow your feet to breathe and have the most awesome reflectors if you're out running, walking, or biking in the night.
Monique D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love all nike product. It's well made, long lasting, and comfortable. The shoes are always to be desired and the work out clothes are the best. I especially love the dri-fit stuff.
Liliana C.
What i really buy the most grom tne nike store are the running shoes. They are so comfy and last very long also. Best if you have to walk around a lot because they don't hurt your feet
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
My favorite overall brand in fitness and casual wear and the only brand of sneakers I'll put on my feet. I am an avid sneaker woman and customize roshes. Only NIKE products for me!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Although it tends to be pricey, they do put their discounted shoes on the wall at an extra 20% off at the outlet retail back at home so you can practically always find a great deal.
Tauany  V.
Easton, MD
I fee so happy when I get some product from Nike. For me, Nike it's the best sport brand. I always get Nike when I need running shoes or clothes for go to the gym and practice some sport. I have never deception with this brand. I am so satisfied.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a pair 2 years ago!! I can't seem to let them ago! They are so light and come in variety of colors. They are always my go to run shoes. Seems about time to find some new pair!!
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Nike is always a solid fall back on brand. Every time my fiance are looking for sports clothing we always look to Nike, Aesthetically pleasing, affordable price points, minimally designed, easy to find and just reliable. We absolutely love Nike.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have always loved Nike products. Not just shows but also clothes they are very comfortable but I noticed that it getting really expensive and some products doesn't really worth it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back