BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are by far my favorite shoes. I own four pairs (I mean can a girl ever have too many shoes ;) They are comfortable, supportive and great for a variety of workouts.
Christina L.
Pocatello, ID
I have always loved the Nike brand. I have a pair of running shoes that have lasted me for over 3 years now and I'm just now thinking of replacing them. Great quality!
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
I love my Nike Free Runs. They are very comfortable for walks and even for runs. They have super cute colors! I have 3 different pairs and I love them all just the same! I will not wear any other sneakers! Nikes all the way!
Morgan B.
I love Nike & would like to own more of their clothes and shoes. When I see people at the gym, the Nike sportswear always catches my eye. The Nike products I have owned in the past were good quality and lasted a long time.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
This shoe is my favorite Nike training shoe. I've had a few and this one works for my workouts as well as my walking and jogging. It's so comfy I wear them all the time
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely looooove NIKE , I refuse to buy any other types of running shoes I have always liked them and will continue to rock them even when I'm old and gray:):):):)
Arnette G.
Hialeah, FL
We buy Nike for the family. Each of us use Nike because they are comfortable and light. Not only are they comfortable and light but they at also sturdy and reliable.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
Love my nikes. I have about 5 pairs. They are comfy and great for working out. I wear mine just about everywhere. These shoes come in many different styles and colors!
Erika D.
San Jose, CA
Don't really wear sneakers, but when I do I always wear my bikes. It's really comfortable that I have one when I'm on treadmill and another pair for doing errands or for when I will spend tons of walking at amusement parks.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way these shoes look!! They are very cute and comfy, and i can run in them, or wear them with yoga pants or leggings! I have black ones, and i looove them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?