BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Their workout gear is ALWAYS the best, great colors, styles, and fit. I wish they would bring back some of the old yoga pants styles instead of skin tight thin ones.
Kayla V.
Warminster, PA
Literally anything Nike I love. Such a good brand, great quality and affordable for the quality. Love how this shoe feels and looks. Very comfortable and lightweight
Michelle N.
Vineyard, UT
I have been a fan of Nike for quite awhile now. All the way from their socks to their jackets, etc. they make high quality sports gear fit for every shape of person.
Erika S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great quality clothing, shoes, and accessories.Love all Nike products. Clothes fit very nicely. But I especially like the Nike free run shoes, super comfy. i like it.
danielle k.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely LOVE nike shoes in all forms, and love that i can choose my style and colors etc. but i find that the NIKE Fit running shoes hurt my feet and don't have enough support, expecially when i take fitness classes.
Autumn Y.
I wear my Nike's almost every day whether it be going to school, running errands, or working out. They are comfortable and stylish, and they are still in great shape.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
High quality products. Love the work out gear and running shorts. I have wide feet and find it very hard to wear Nike shoes comfortably as the toe boxes are narrow.
Shianne L.
Greensboro, NC
Even though the prices can be steep, Nike is a great brand for those who are active and those who want to be comfortable. I love Nike, and I can't wait to buy more!
Esmeralda E.
Austin, TX
Nike brand is by far my favorite sports/athletic brand. The workout apparel is comfortable and long lasting. Also their running shoes are very supportive of your feet. It feels like you are running on very soft clouds.
Urszula K.
Tampa, FL
These shoes are so comfortable! They're awesome for running or just walking around, doing your thing. They also come in so many different colors and even prints, too cute!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?