BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Caroline W.
Fayetteville
Nike is always amazing quality but definitely on the expensive side. I love their golf hats, athletic shorts, and sports bras. I would recommend any of their items.
Hallie C.
I love Nike this is the only brand of shoes my family will wear An they last the longest with two young children An one in sports we know shoes An these are by far the best product An great investment will always buy
Noelle D.
Wildwood
Nike shoes are the best. I have never wore anything other than Nike! They have many different styles from sport to relaxed to running and to just plain comfortable!
Callie S.
Super fast shipping, I was so impressed! Their running shorts and running shoes are absolute lifesavers for people who are and aren’t active. I don’t shop often, but when I do, I’m never disappointed!
Taryn S.
Nike has been an all time go to for my family for active wear. They have a great selection of running shoes, sports tops and bottoms, as well as accessories to go along with It. I love their sports bras and leggings!
Emmaleigh J.
Frametown
Nike is a great brand, and they have such an amazing store. Their store is very well laid out, it is very easy to find everything. The service has always been amazing for me, and it’s a very tidy store. It doesn’t have much security but it is definitely somewhere I would recommend!
Ali T.
Love this store my husband and I have bought sneakers there almost exclusively for years. They have great deals and sales and the employees are super helpful. If they don’t have the color or size in the store the employees help and order it there with free shipping to your house.
Emily V.
Plant City
My favorite tennis shoes of all time. They also have a huge variety for men and woman and kids. I went from asics to Nike flyknits for all my workouts. I will have to recommend you have a professional fit you for your right fit because jut because they are cute shoes, doesn't mean they are the right fit for you.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
Nike has the best workout and sport apparel around ! Their prices (specially for men's shoes) is borderline a little high but I do think that for the quality it is worth it and it's worth to save your coins to get a good quality piece that will last .Thats why I give it 5 stars.
Brezje M.
I like Nike, they have really nice products. I’ve purchased some Air forces from them 2 years ago. I will say that they did crease very easily even without me wearing them frequently or doing alot of activity, but they are really comfortable for me because I struggle trying to find shoes that fit well and don’t hurt my feet. I do like them very much.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?