BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jessica Q.
I love Nike !! It's a great brand they always produce quality products!! My favorite shoe is the Nike frees my husband loves them to he prob buys a new pair every year!
Tina H.
Love Nike ! It last a long period of time. when it comes to working out the shoes are so comfy which makes it motivating and also make your work out clothes stand out.
Stacey F.
Alexandria, AL
These sneakers are so comfortable! They are my favorite.They come in a variety of different colors. They are great for jogging or just wearing out to a sporting event.
Macarena O.
Rancho Cucamonga , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Best quality shoes ever! My favorite are the all black Roshe nikes! I need some new ones mine are getting a little torn up but hey I've had them for over a year so that's good.
Mercedes F.
Oak Hill, OH
I love all of my free runs, i just wish they had better arch support. The fact that they are so light and flexible and great for running on almost any surface sold me!
Kayla R.
North Brunswick, NJ
Everything about Nike I love, to the shoes , clothes, work out gear it's great! Everything sooo comfortable and long lasting. Their shoes are very comfortable as well.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are by far my favorite shoes. I own four pairs (I mean can a girl ever have too many shoes ;) They are comfortable, supportive and great for a variety of workouts.
A R.
I think Nike is great and Love there products especially their shoes and their clothes but it can all be pricey and I would recommend it but it is kinda expensive and they have great quality and most of them last a long time
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
I love my Nike Free Runs. They are very comfortable for walks and even for runs. They have super cute colors! I have 3 different pairs and I love them all just the same! I will not wear any other sneakers! Nikes all the way!
Rachel O.
Cheswick, PA
I love Nike brand sports wear! It's comfortable, well made, durable, and very colorful fashion statement pieces. I will always pick Nike over any other sports wear brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?